Last month of 2014
Time flies and everything has changed. Three weeks holiday has ended and it's time to take my life seriously again. Back to college. :(
A2 has just started on last Monday and i skipped the class due to some reasons. I did felt guilty for not going for class but what to do. Staying at home makes me fatter and fatter in three weeks time. I found food in the house every time when I am hungry. Thanks god the new semester has started and I will have only one meal in the college. And I kinda miss my college friends. I would like to hangout with them as we didn't really hangout once because 10-5 classes. We were thinking to have a trip to somewhere but we didn't make it due to our have our own schedule. Well, I'm looking forward to our first movie , first hangout , first trip after A2. I really hope we are getting closer like best friends that can share ups and downs.
Back to college also means I have to stay back in the library until my mum finishes her work and pick me up at 6. Every Thursday will be my longest day because my sister is not going to college as she has no class, which means I'm alone on Thursday. Lol. It's okay I'm alone in the library as long as no one come up to me. It is awkward when someone who you don't really close with sits down beside you and started to chat with you. Just leave me alone lol.
okay. Stop complaining. I'm using my tablet to update my blog now. I was reading others blogs as well. I was surprised that some of my friends still keep their blog updated like I do. They might not update very often but they may update when they are free. Maybe. Here's the place where I can express my feeling and my thoughts about my life.
Oh my daily life. I met up with the #thefunniestcoolestcraziestgeeks last Saturday when one of us was having house warming party. I was really happy to see them again because they always bring lots of laughter and happiness to me. I cherish them and I want to keep them in my entire life. They accept me for who I am even I have bad temper. I luff you guys <3 create="" future="" in="" lets="" lots="" memories="" of="" p="" the="" together.="">
Countdown
D-21 to Christmas B
D-27 to 2015
3>

No comments:
Post a Comment